FULLY FUNCTIONAL, COMPACT TRANSPORT
Dual density shoulder straps, double layered bottom, internal hook/loop mounting system, and a reliable external web platform compatible with MOLLE/PALS set this tactical pack apart from others in strength, function, and comfort. With ample space for your essential gear, superior organizational features, and featuring First Tactical’s new Hook & Hang Thru™ System, the Specialist 0.5-Day backpack is the best choice for quick trips or EDC.
- Main compartment 11” L x 17” H x 6.5” D / 27.9cm L x 43.2cm W x 16.5cm D
- Top Front Catch Pocket 8.5” L x 4” H x 1” D / 30.5cm L x 25.4cm H x 11.4cm D
- Admin Pocket 9.75” L x 12.5” H x 2” D / 30.5cm L x 25.4cm H x 11.4cm D
- Approx. Capacity 1525 cubic inches / 25 liters
- Weight 2.95 lbs / 1.3 kg
- Pockets: 5 external, 3 internal
- 1000D water resistant nylon
- YKK® zippers
- Duraflex® hardware
REPOSITIONABLE/REPLACEABLE COMPRESSION STRAPS
Completely repositionable or removable straps allow users the ability to personalize their pack to fit their needs.
FIRST TACTICAL’S HOOK AND HANG THRU™ SYSTEM
Our innovative Hook and Hang Thru™ System compartment unzips at the top and bottom of the Half-Day Backpack, allowing specialized items like First Tactical’s Rifle Sleeve or other oversized tactical gear to slide through and securely hook & hang in place.
GREATER MAIN COMPARTMENT ORGANIZATION
The main compartment opens to a single mesh pocket and 2 interior drop pockets with hook/loop cinch providing optimal room for a half-day tactical pack. On the back, a hook/loop organization platform allows for ultimate customization.