New replica of advanced automatic rifle, which is a modernization of construction such as the AR-18, G36, SCAR, and which uses many elements from the AR-15 rifle. TGG AK company produces the replica in 3 versions (CQB Rifle, Sniper) differing kind stock, barrel length, or handguard. The replica is made of metal and polymer. Handguard, lower receiver with a pistol grip, stock and magazine are made of durable polymer. And upper receiver, folding sights and barrel with high-quality aluminum. Thanks to this performance and ergonomic design the rifle has a very good mobility and excellent handling and also thanks to the such elements as: ambidextrous safety selector lever, ambidextrous magazine release button, ambidextrous bolt catch, double-sided charging handle, 2x QD sling attachment and folding and six-position telescoping stock. An additional feature of this replica is a quick-change barrel system, along with the whole hop-up chamber. The rifle can be fitted with many addons: red dot, rifle scope, silencer, laser sight, bipod etc. (See preview photos).
* New Gearbox V.2 with quick change spring system
* M130 spring
* Chrome bore-up cylinder
* Reinforced metal cylinder head(bore up type matched for the silent system)
* Reinforced silent type piston head with Ball Bering (berings helps with smoothly rotating the spring Turing the work)
* Hi-torque motor
* All steel gears are placed In steel bushings 8mm
* Spring guide is standard-metal reinforced with Ball Bering so the spring will rotate smoothly
* Low resistance gearbox wiring
* dedicated Hop-Up chamber compatible with GUARDER rubber and with other TM-standard Hop-Up rubbers.
NOTE! We can downgrade to 330 fps (1 Joule) in price. Just write about it in order commentary.
* ACW replica
* 300rd hi-cap magazine
Set do not include charger and battery.
|Accumulator connector type::|
|Accumulator included in set::|
.28g, .25g, .30g
|Barrel thread diameter::|
|Barrel thread type::|
|BB energy (J):|
|Diameter of bearings in GB [mm]::|
|Blow Back: :|
|Magazine capacity [pcs]::|
|Diameter of Internal barrel::|
|Type of fire::|
|Gearbox version: :|
|Inner barrel length:|
|Magazine type: :|
|Weight [g]: :|