The G&G Full Metal Gearbox GR15 Raider-L w/ an integrated metal rail system and full-length M4 barrel is a high-quality, high-performance BLOWBACK Airsoft AEG rifle that is a powerful full-sized rifle. It is basically G&G's take on the iconic M4 RIS rifle, and features many of the high-end features normally found only on much more expensive G&G Top Tech [$350+] models. This GR15 Raider-L is essentially built identically in terms of internals and performance parts, and yet is priced at only HALF of what a Top Tech Blowback AEG would cost.
The GR15 Raider-L comes standard with a 6-point retractable crane stock to allow nunchuck-style battery storage, making it extremely versatile. With the stock fully retracted, it packs a fierce punch in indoor/CQB games meanwhile with the stock fully extended, it can still run with the big boys in outdoor games. With a muzzle velocity that easily overpowers Tokyo Marui AEGs and a reinforced high performance full metal gearbox, the G&G GR15 Raider-L is a force to be reckoned with out on the Airsoft fields. It has been engineered to be compatible with Tokyo Marui and many other aftermarket upgrade parts, and thus it is a modular platform on which customizations and upgrades can be done with ease.
G&G has reinforced the build of the gearbox to be on par with their more-expensive "Top Tech" line of $350+ AEGs, making this Blowback GR15 Raider-L an amazing value. In addition, the internals have been enhanced right from the factory to deliver an extremely high rate of fire [ROF] right out of the box; users can take advantage of 900-1000 rounds per minute using a 9.6v battery!
With the blowback feature, which cycles the ejection port cover with every shot, you get an intense sense of realism ON TOP of the high performance nature of this gun's gearbox, which is SUPERB in terms of delivering both power and reliability. G&G utilizes a proprietary pneumatic blowback system, which means elimination of excess resistance/drag on the motor (and hence the aforementioned high rate of fire even WITH the blowback function).
Add a precision crafted barrel that enhances accuracy and minimizes barrel wobble, and you have an amazingly SOLID fully automatic Blowback AEG at an unbeatable price. On the Raider-L model, the barrel length is that of a full-size M4 Carbine, aiding in both accuracy and power delivery, as making the weapon a full-size rifle as opposed to a compact M4.
- Shoots 330-370+ FPS, compared with only 285 FPS by the Tokyo Marui [non-blowback] M4 RIS AEG (priced @ $300+)
- Ultra realistic blowback system is integrated into the operation of the rifle
- Full length barrel makes this a full-sized M4 RIS rifle
- This AEG is 100% compatible with Tokyo Marui parts
- Enhanced high-performance full metal gearbox/high-torque motor
- Semi/Fully Automatic firing models with functional safety
- 450rd high capacity magazine comes standard
- Adjustable hop-up is integrated into rifle design, along w/ 6-point retractable rear stock
- Full metal barrel assembly for a solid build
- Adjustable sights; removable carrying handle (once removed, the weaver rail is exposed for simple scope/optics mounting)
- This M4 is extremely versatile and will dominate in any game, be it CQB (close-quarters combat) or outdoors
For maximum performance, we recommend a 9.6v nun-chuck battery. 8.4v nun-chuck batteries will also work perfectly with this rifle. For safe and quick charging, an universal smart charger is recommended.
|BB energy (J):|
|Appropriate balls weight:|
Steel + Metal + Plastic
|Magazine capacity [pcs]::|