This product is available in our stores
This tactical tourniquet is indispensable emergency equipment in critical situations or accidents, to perform emergency hemostasis and prevent excessive bleeding of wounds, thus obtaining more treatment time for the injured. It is ideal to have it in your pack when hiking, camping, hunting, trekking, cycling, military missions, etc.
- tactical tourniquet for medical emergencies and blood loss control, for performing emergency homeostasis
- one-handed operation thanks to a quick-release locking system
- white strips allow recording of tourniquet application time so that there is a solid basis for subsequent treatments
- fast, blockage-free operation
- durable and resistant
- adjustable, with a length of 95 cm, it is suitable for arms and legs of any size
- made of high-quality nylon and anti-cracking cellulose rods
- flexible and universal
- reusable after disinfection
- designed for all weather conditions
- lightweight and compact, takes up little space, and can be folded and packed in a rucksack or first aid kit
- dimensions: 20 x 10 x 5 cm
- weight: 160 g.
The pictures are for presentation purposes only. Products may differ in reality. The price is for one piece.