The ExB-26 PRO from ESP is a telescopic baton constructed of heat-treated steel - hardened for high durability, perfect for security, law enforcement, or self-defense. The baton handle is coated with a rubber coating for an ergonomic grip.
- ergonomic rubber grip with smooth surface, no embossed ridges.
- comes with a new generation universal holster for the ESP BH-55 belt, which can be rotated 360°.
- the holster can be locked in the preferred position, detached with a single click and the baton can be inserted into the holster even when unfolded
- can be used with belt dimensions from 32 mm to 60 mm
- made in the Czech Republic
- tensile strength 3011.3 kgf
- bending strength 1839.7 kgf
- sheath made of Kydex
- rod material: hardened steel
- total length: 660 mm
- closed length: 260 mm
- total weight: 540 g.