Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
To use our website is necessary to accept the terms and conditions set forth in its entirety. Commercial use of this site requires that you agree to these terms and conditions, including those set out in sections payment and delivery information, warranty and purchasing Waiver
The products can be or cannot be in our stock at the moment of the order. The time for delivery is shown at the placement of the order. You will be contacted by one of our employes to estabilish delivery.
amended on 24.05.2018
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 requirements for the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, www.militarysurplus.ro has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us.
The site www.militarysurplus.ro is operated by SC MILITARY SURPLUS SRL, based in Str. Matei Corvin, Nr. 202, Oradea, Jud. Bihor, registered in the Trade Register under number J5 / 1495/2018.
www.militarysurplus.ro is an operator of personal data that you (the person concerned) is sending us.
Why we need data
We need your personal information to provide you with the following services:
• To process the order and provide the desired products and services;
• To evaluate the products and services we provide;
• To give you access to the site features as a registered user;
• To administer the site
• For analyzing and improving the site, the commercial offer and the advertising that we carry out;
• To give you the opportunity to participate in competitions, promotions;
• To send you non-commercial or administrative messages (regarding site changes, user accounts, etc.);
• To submit offers, promotions, advertisements and marketing on the activity www.militarysurplus.ro, if you have agreed to this.
What we're going to do with the data
Your personal data is processed at the company's headquarters. Hosting and storing your data takes place on the territory of Romania.
We may provide your personal information to other companies with which we are in partnership, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their part and only for the purposes stated in this document. The information required for online payments is subject to the conditions of use of payment processors, and www.militarysurplus.ro will not request or store any details regarding your card.
We will disclose information if this is justified in order to protect us against fraud, defend our rights or property. We may also need to disclose your information in order to comply with the legal obligation to respond to the legal requests of the authorities. Your personal data will be communicated only when we believe in good faith that we have an obligation to do so in accordance with the law.
How long do we keep the data
We will store your information as long as we are required by law. If there are no legal requirements, we will only store them for as long as we can to provide our services. Based on a request sent to www.militarysurplus.ro by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the options available in the user account on the site, you may request us to cancel the user account and delete or anonymize the data.
Any personal data that we hold for marketing purposes will be retained until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information..
What are your rights?
If you believe that any personal data of yours that we own is incorrect or incomplete, you may request that this information be consulted, rectified or deleted. You can contact us by email at email@example.com.
If you wish to complain about how we managed your data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your complaint and work with you to resolve the issue.
All GDPR legislation including official translations can be read and downloaded from this website
Delivery time and delivery costs may vary depending on destination, weight and package size. Transmission tariffs are determined exclusively by courier companies and are included in all orders. Our company does not establish any independent delivery costs and is not receiving these money. There is no additional charge for this service.
Attention! The products you requested can be available or cannot be available in our stock. That's why the time for shipping can be sometimes delayed.
Returning ordered products:
According to the law: "The consumer has the right to cancel the order within 10 days without penalty and without giving any reason. The only charge that may the consumer have is the direct cost of returning the goods."
Essential aspects for granting the right to return products:
- The goods shipping cost will be supported by the client.
- Products must be in perfect condition, without signs of use and / or wear.
- The products may only be returned in original packaging, without being damaged in any way. With the accessories and original protections.
- Products must be returned sealed without the seal being altered, no signs of use and / or wear.
If the product is returned in a state that can no longer be sold as new, we reserve the right to charge a fee for bringing them to the initial stage (if possible) or to cover the difference in price resulting from the sale of the product as a second -hand or at the customer's option, we will resend the product at customers expense.
Failure to comply with any aspect mentioned above voids the product return.
The consumer is not entitled to request termination of the contract if the lack of conformity is minor.
Refund of money will be made within 30 days after returning the product.
Products without the right of return:
- Products brought in a special order basis.
- Products used / worn, especially the ones from military surplus category.
If the purchased product does not corespond to its specifications or it is faulty, the customer benefits for free delivery for replacement product or refund (at the customers preference).
To qualify for this option, the customer is obliged to announce this fact to our shop within 24 hours after lifting the package. Otherwise the warranty conditions will apply standard.
- Not all products benefits equally from warranty, product liability may differ depending on the nature of the product.
- Guarantee period will be specified for each product and is based on running time estimated by the manufacturer / supplier.
- Products covered by warranty, delivery will be accompanied by warranty certificate and a bill (a copy thereof will be sent by email in electronic format). If the warranty certificate is missing, the client is required to notify militarysurplus.ro about this within 24 hours of receiving the package. Otherwise the purchased product will not benefit from the waranty.
- When there is a faulty problem, the customer is obliged to announce our shop by phone or electronically (Mail).
- To be eligible for warranty the product must be packed in original packaging with all accessories and protections associated with the package was delivered and attached a copy of the invoice and warranty certificate in original. Otherwise the product will not benefit from the waranty.
- If non-compliance is due to misuse of the product manual with instructions for use. The cost of the return is entitled entirely to the customer.
- Returning or replacement will be made during a period of time mutually agreed between buyer and seller, but not exceeding 15 calendar days.