The CHARGE Modular Personal Lighting Kit, manufactured by renowned American company Princeton Tec, is a highly functional and effective, yet compact lighting system designed to mount on helmets or helmet armor with MOLLE/PALS compliant pals. The kit includes the CHARGE flashlight, mounted on the OPS-Core ACH-ARC rail, an adapter attached to the edge of the helmet, and a MOLLE/PALS adapter that fits any 1" (25mm) wide pals.
The CHARGE flashlight is equipped with a powerful 55-lumen Maxbright LED for white light and three Ultrabright LEDs that emit red, green and infrared light. The LED head is mounted on a 25 mm flexible rod, allowing the light to be easily and quickly directed in the desired direction. The flashlight features an easily accessible battery compartment, which can accommodate a standard AA battery, and a large on/off button. The waterproof housing is made of a durable composite, providing a second level of water resistance equivalent to the IPX7 standard, guaranteeing watertightness during a 30-minute dive to a depth of 1 metre.
- MPLS version with helmet edge mount, OPS-Core ACH-ARC rails and MOLLE/PALS compatible pals armor.
- Easy to use.
- High power, compact size and light weight.
- Easy to replace batteries.
- Head mounted on a flexible headband.
- Waterproof housing.
- Light source: 1x Maxbright LED (white), 3x Ultrabright LED (1x red, 1x green, 1x IR).
- Light output: 55 lumens
- Maximum light duration: 24 hours
- Maximum illumination distance: 30 metres
- Power supply: 1x AA (alkaline or lithium) - included
- Waterproof: Level 2 (IPX7 equivalent)
- Weight: 47 g with batteries
- Housing and accessories colour: sand TAN
- NSN: 6230-01-606-1473
- Manufacturer: Princeton Tec, USA