A timeless classic based on a revised British Special Forces design. This large pouch holds survival and bushcraft equipment, water bottles, food rations, and similar items. There is a sleeve on the back that will hold a folding saw/knife/axe. MOLLE/PALS compatible.
- buckle closure
- internal loop panel, 3 flat pockets, and loop for small items with bottom hook&loop
- PALS webbing on front and sides
- integrated sheath for knife/axe/folding saw on the back of the pouch
- two D-Rings to attach shoulder strap (shoulder strap not included)
- compatible with DUTY BELT/PALS/MOLLE
- designed in cooperation with Survivaltech.pl
- designation: E&E pouch
- essential product features: easy internal personalization, MOLLE/PALS compatible
- European patent: No. 002994368-0001
- material: 100% Nylon
- dimensions: 19.5 x 15 x 7 cm / 7.7 x 5.9 x 2.8 in
- capacity: 2 L
- weight: 202 g.
Note: the exact color of the product is shown in the main photo. Additional photos are intended to show product details, therefore other colours are shown. This applies only to the color, the other details of the product are identical.