We have created a universal shelter cape for bivouac-goers. 19 attachment points provides for about an endless choice of possible configurations for all terrains and climes. To keep it lightweight, we made it out of plastic-coated ripstop fabric. Reinforced attachment points and glued seams guarantee durability and sealing. The zippered cover allows easy packing, even when wet. Nine ribbons allow to cinch the cover to the backpack, saving the internal capacity. The drawstring-compressed bag enclosed with the tarp allows to compact it for transport.
- coated Ripstop polyester construction
- glued seams
- nineteen reinforced attachment points
- two covers enclosed: a drawstring bag and zippered sleeve with mesh bottom for drying, attached to the backpack via nine webbing bands
- designed by Survivaltech.pl
- cords and poles are not part of the set
Material: 100% Polyester
Dimensions: 300 x 300 cm / 118.1 x 118.1 in
Weight: 872 g
European patent: No. 002994368-0001.