What to do, when it's stifling hot and yet you need to go tactical and need all the tactical functionality of the UTP® pants? Try the UTS®, Urban Tactical Shorts®, or our best-selling pants cut-down version. The cut and pockets layout allows them to stay civilian enough not to disclose the wearer's identity, while still allowing them to wear a full set of tactical equipment. An elastic velcro-closed belt allows a measure of adjustment within the size. Large belt loops allow wide belts like EDC, UTL®, or Cobra®. Plus the cut (nicked from blue jeans, out of all to choose from) prevents losing the shorts while wearing. By the judicious layout of the pockets, the equipment can be placed close to the center mass, around the hips and waist. Front and rear pockets edges are reinforced to withstand the constant movement of light or knife clips. Two velcro-closed front pockets are big enough to carry a smartphone & or even an AR/AK rifle magazine. Thigh zippered pockets look flat & but its design allows pouches or wallets to be carried with ease. A wide variety of colors allows matching shorts to the rest of the wardrobe or working conditions.
- YKK® zippered fly
- 50 mm wide belt loops
- two cargo pockets on thighs with YKK® zipper (reversed)
- two loops for D-ring or carabiner on the belt on the front of the pants
- two classic front pockets with edges reinforced for knife/flashlight clip
- two classic front pockets with hook&loop flaps, for smartphone or AR/AK magazine
- two narrow pockets inside the back pockets (with the possibility of depth expanding)
- elastic belt with hook&loop adjustment
- classic jeans "neck" on back preventing pants from riding down
- wide back pockets
- inseam: 11” (ca. 28 cm)
- style: articulated, anatomic cut
- European patent: No. 002248740-0001
- material: 60% Cotton, 37% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- weight: ca. 472 g, according to size
- initial water temperature should not exceed 30C or 65F
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not dry clean
- iron with low heat
- wash inside-out.
Note: the exact color of the product is shown in the main photo. Additional photos are intended to show product details, therefore other colours are shown. This applies only to the color, the other details of the product are identical.