The MBDU® pants are a part of our advanced field uniform Modern Battle Dress Uniform®. This uniform was made of top-quality fabrics, carefully chosen to provide high durability as well as freedom of movement, which is of utmost importance on the battlefield. The pants have a loose, profiled cut. The belt is fastened with the hook&loop tape that provides additional adjustment. Wide belt loops will support belts up to 50 mm wide, even with holster or magazine pouches. Gussets made of elastic VersaStretch® fabric are placed on the back area and in the crotch for additional freedom of movement. Classic hip pockets have reinforcements on the edges to avoid being damaged by knife clips. Additional back pockets, with reinforced edges, will fit larger items like carbine magazines. On the thighs, there are large, spacious, buttoned cargo pockets. On lower legs, there are smaller pockets, closed with hook&loop tape, that will fit essentials like field dressing.
- hook&loops closed waist for additional adjustment
- belt loops will fit belts up to 50 mm wide
- two classic hip pockets with reinforced edges
- two back pockets with reinforced edges
- two cargo pockets closed with Canadian-style buttons
- back gusset made of VersaStretch® for additional freedom of movement
- crotch gusset
- channels on the legs bottom for ribbon or cord
- YKK® zippers
- European patent: No. 003349612-0001
- material: 50% Nylon, 50% Cotton
- weight: ca. 633 g, according to size
- initial water temperature should not exceed 30C or 65F with extreme caution
- iron with low heat
- do not dry clean
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry.
Note: the exact color of the product is shown in the main photo. Additional photos are intended to show product details, therefore other colors are shown. This applies only to the color, the other details of the product are identical.