Since the dawn of time, the man moved his basic equipment in a light leather bag and in the later times made out of the canvas. Such a simple bag was called a "haversack". At first glance Haversack is simple, but in reality, it is an advanced piece of equipment for the Bushcraft line. It accommodates a bottle of water, food, and equipment for lighting a fire. It is covered by a flap with a classic British fastening from the 80s. In the front pocket, it is possible to attach inserts from the VIS system. You can put an ax, a saw, or a knife on the sides. Additional equipment can be attached to MOLLE/PALS straps. It is comfortably carried on a thick 50 mm strap. Haversack is a modern bag with a look referring to the equipment of the last century.
- made of 500 Den Cordura®
- heavy duty drag handle
- adjustable wide shoulder strap
- WooJin buckles
- compatible with MOLLE/PALS
- tunnels on sides
- side sleeve pocket on the side for foldable saw, axe etc.
- flat zippered pocket on back
- open top pocket on the side
- internal zippered pocket
- front pocket, compatible with Versatile Insert System® with additional D-Ring for dummy cording
- spacious main compartment with an additional water bottle pocket
- designed in cooperation with Survivaltech.pl
- European patent: No. 007956396-0001
- material: 100% Nylon Cordura® 500 Den
- dimensions: 10 x 28 x 28 cm / 3.9 x 11 x 11 in
- capacity: 8 L
- weight: 470 g.
Note: the exact color of the product is shown in the main photo. Additional photos are intended to show product details, therefore other colors are shown. This applies only to the color, the other details of the product are identical.